30.9.11

A-Z

I've seen this around the internets a lot lately so I decided to jump on the band wagon.
A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Most of them
D. Dogs: eventually will have one.
E. Essential start to your day: Toast and blog reading
F. Favorite color: green
G. Gold or Silver: Silver or white gold
H. Height: 5’3"ish
I. Instruments you play(ed): Saxophone, took guitar lessons
J. Job title: Part Time stay at home mom - part time clothing sales
K. Kids: 1 son, Olivier
L. Live: Gatineau
M. Mother’s name: Danielle
N. Nicknames: Chrissy
O. Overnight hospital stays: 3 nights - C-section
P. Pet peeves: When people at work complain about the schedule all the time then call in sick on weekends, I know your not sick.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?    Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.  (alice in wonderland)

R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: no biological, 1 sister-in-law and a best friend who is pretty much my sister
T. Time you wake up: around 7 or 8 depends on the kid
U. Underwear: everyday
V. Vegetable you hate: easier to name the ones I like
W. What makes you run late: a last minute diaper change
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, wrist(broke), abdomen(kidney stone)
Y. Yummy food that you make: Cakes and cookies
Z. Zoo animal: Love the Elephants and the Hippos

No comments: