16.12.11

crossing things off

I finally crossed off a few things from my 53 in 3 list.  I got a haircut last week, it had been a little over 6 months since my last one.  Drove out to my hairdressers house, she had her baby 5 months ago and isn't planning on returning to the salon she was at before.  Her daughter Molly was born with Prader-Willi syndrome so it is just simpler if she opens her own business at home.  The only downside is that she live about 1.5hrs from us.  Ollie had a great time playing with new toys and interacting with Molly.
The other thing I crossed off is keeping my e-mail accounts clean and tidy.  It has been a month and everything that I am keeping is in folders and everything else is trashed.  I decided to cross this one off and if I stray from it I will uncross it.
It feels nice to scratch things off.

What's on your to-do list?

No comments: